Member Forums > Technical

Benefits of upgraded master cylinder?

<< < (3/4) > >>

JustAnotherSquid:

--- Quote from: Viffer on April 20, 2021, 07:24:20 AM ---I find that even the entry level Brembo MkII GP master cylinder is a major upgrade from a stock GSX-R master cylinder.  Along with the Brembo RCS 19 or Corsa Corta.  Any of the above mentioned master cylinders provide more braking power that most track day guys can exploit the full capability of.  Also with the MkII starting at like $310.00 and the Corsa Corta 19 starting at $385 it is well worth the upgrade.  Just my 2 cents.  And besides the vendor at every PRE Trackday brings these Brembos to every trackday.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Viffer.  I ordered an RCS19 the day before you posted this but next time I will check with you first.   :tiphat:

On a separate but related note, do you have a line on 11-20 GSX-R600/750 bodywork?  I can't find any anywhere.  I'd even get Hotbodies at this point, if I could find any.

Woodcraft said they will have more Armour Bodies in mid-May, so that's the best solution I have at the moment.

52 Ruhe:
ionemoto. Sharkskins

JustAnotherSquid:
Thanks for the tip 52!  Just got off the phone with them and they said end of May at the earliest.  If they'd had a set in stock I would have ordered it on the spot.   :thumbup:

52 Ruhe:
Worth the wait IMHO

theottergod:

--- Quote from: JustAnotherSquid on April 22, 2021, 05:57:01 AM ---Thanks Viffer.  I ordered an RCS19 the day before you posted this but next time I will check with you first.   :tiphat:

On a separate but related note, do you have a line on 11-20 GSX-R600/750 bodywork?  I can't find any anywhere.  I'd even get Hotbodies at this point, if I could find any.

Woodcraft said they will have more Armour Bodies in mid-May, so that's the best solution I have at the moment.

--- End quote ---

I've got some AirTech fairings on the way for my RC51. They said about 4 weeks for production and 1 week to ship them from CA. I'll let you know what they're like when I get them. In the meantime for a quick fix it's worth looking at some (you guessed it) facebook groups/facebook marketplace to see if anyone has some fairings for sale. I'm in a Nc/Sc/Tn Motorcycles Sale/trade group and GSXR parts come through there on the reg.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version