Performance Riding Experience Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Benefits of Airfence  (Read 31807 times)

Spinak 627

• Control Rider
  • There is no spoon
Re: Benefits of Airfence
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2015, 12:21:04 PM »

This is why we are doing what we are doing. For those of you who were at this years fundraiser you heard me tell my story. For those who weren't there this tells it better than I ever could.

From Debbie Newton, mother of Bryan Andrews:

Bryan Andrews, here are all your biker brothers and sisters gathered in body and spirit to improve biker safety! I know you are proud as I am of all the hard work and support they put into this even each year since you and others met their glory . I am grateful they embraced you , that they embraced me and more importantly , they have allowed me to embrace them! I feel a closeness to you when I am with them and a sadness when I leave them. In the end, this event is now about and for them, their safety and for their families , as you and others have moved on to a higher plane. I am in gratitude for the work they do , for the fellowship and support they give to each other, it's a beautiful thing to witness. You are remembered and cherished by so many and for that I remain grateful and blessed for the privilege of sharing in your life , know your joy remains in our hearts, Mom

Whoa. Right in the feels
Matt Spinak
CCS Expert #627

the-uno

• Active Control Riders
  • KCCO
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2015, 07:25:56 AM »

This is why we are doing what we are doing. For those of you who were at this years fundraiser you heard me tell my story. For those who weren't there this tells it better than I ever could.

From Debbie Newton, mother of Bryan Andrews:

Bryan Andrews, here are all your biker brothers and sisters gathered in body and spirit to improve biker safety! I know you are proud as I am of all the hard work and support they put into this even each year since you and others met their glory . I am grateful they embraced you , that they embraced me and more importantly , they have allowed me to embrace them! I feel a closeness to you when I am with them and a sadness when I leave them. In the end, this event is now about and for them, their safety and for their families , as you and others have moved on to a higher plane. I am in gratitude for the work they do , for the fellowship and support they give to each other, it's a beautiful thing to witness. You are remembered and cherished by so many and for that I remain grateful and blessed for the privilege of sharing in your life , know your joy remains in our hearts, Mom

Man I miss B-Andrews. Debbie is awesome. I am glad she still supports this sport.
15 R1 308   :cr:
:ws:

Nick "uno" Munson

JRA

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2015, 05:18:18 PM »

Another location where Airfence protects PRE riders. Debbie, this is for Bryan and the others.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 06:08:56 PM by JRA »
John Allen
Co-Founder/President
PRE Track Days
john dot allen at ridepre dot com

the-uno

• Active Control Riders
  • KCCO
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2015, 07:14:40 AM »

:tiphat:
15 R1 308   :cr:
:ws:

Nick "uno" Munson

JRA

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2016, 11:34:13 AM »

Pretty cool that the Airfence Company has a picture of the PRE Airfence at VIR on their website.

http://www.airfence.com/bikeevo.html
John Allen
Co-Founder/President
PRE Track Days

Taylor 22

• Control Rider
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2016, 12:55:53 PM »

Very cool !!!!!   :thumbup:      T
Taylor Wells
PRE CSR
(855)RIDE-PRE

'15 r6 #22
'03 yz250f #22
'01 xr100 #22

jbasim51

• Control Rider
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2016, 06:25:08 PM »

Nice!!!!!!!!!! :clap:
Joe "Dirt" Basim
Director
CCS #51
K7 GSXR 1000 - Taking the paint off of new R1's since 2007
2012 Ducati 848 Corse (Getting a Heart Transplant)
2015 Honda Grom
2018 GSXR-1000R

RADAR Magnet

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2016, 03:43:52 AM »

It's a real testament to PRE's commitment to safety (and maybe a perk of being a frequent buyer!).     

JRA

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2016, 07:32:01 AM »

The first airfence storage container/trailer is set to be delivered to VIR next Saturday barring anything unforeseen. I'll post up a picture of it once it's complete. :clap:
John Allen
Co-Founder/President
PRE Track Days

D-Zum

• Alex's Dad
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2016, 10:05:43 PM »

Well done John!  :tiphat:
Darrin Zumbaum - A66
MiniGP Crew Chief - For Alex #99

JRA

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2016, 07:07:24 AM »

Airfence use continues to grow at PRE events as we raise more money and put more sections into service. Currently we have raised funds to purchase 43 sections of Airfence for VIR, and you will see them all in use, at all of our events, every time. This Airfence is available for all organizations to use at VIR, and we encourage them to do so, and when you ride with someone else we hope you'll encourage then to use it too. When Airfence is available at no charge and it's not being used what is the reason?

You wear a helmet, gloves, boots, etc all to protect you from injury. Airfence is no different. It's an additional piece of safety gear that can save your life in a crash.

We take this commitment to your safety very seriously and we hope that over time we can educate many more track day riders and racers to the point that Airfence is something that they expect to see in use at all trackday and race events. You expect to see an ambulance at your event, right? Why not also expect to see Airfence in use that might prevent the ambulance from having to be used. That makes perfect sense I think.

Please join us in promoting Airfence to others, and helping us to make our events, and the events organized by others, safer for everyone.
John Allen
Co-Founder/President
PRE Track Days

RocketDan

• Control Rider
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2016, 11:15:35 AM »

Big thanks to those who make it happen! Just having the air fence is only half of it. It takes all of the great volunteers to make sure it's in place for it to do the job.

RocketDan

• Control Rider
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2016, 01:53:45 PM »

Did I see that the second trailer is complete? Does this mean no more hitting my head on the short door for the storage under the garages?

JRA

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2016, 03:37:47 PM »

Nope, there will still be seven pieces stored in the garage. :(
John Allen
Co-Founder/President
PRE Track Days

52 Ruhe

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2016, 06:25:37 PM »

I'll get the ones in the garage. ever since shaving my head I hit it daily so no harm to me anymore. I'll clock myself on the garage bags. Another way PRE works to ensure your safety.
Mike Ruhe #52

Partner - Founder

www.ridepre.com

Canton, GA

Mobile: 404-435-8427

mike.ruhe@ridepre.com

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Page created in 0.295 seconds with 21 queries.