Performance Riding Experience Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: A Group Videos  (Read 12641 times)

wallacew

• Kenne Bell Twin Screw
Re: A Group Videos
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2014, 05:33:10 AM »

Good ear, William. I never took off the horn and I tend to beep at the corner workers throwing the white and checkered flags (front straight and backside).  It's like I'm acknowledging that I see the session is over.  I will say the guy flagging in T-7 this time was very "enthusiastic" in his flag waving abilities.  I don't recall seeing someone waving flags as vigorous in previous trackdays.

:)
WERA Exp#333
'11 BMW S1KRR
2013 Mid-Central & NOLA Region A-SS & A-SB Champ
New Life Bible Church RACING

kawaholic

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2014, 06:20:43 PM »

Good ear, William. I never took off the horn and I tend to beep at the corner workers throwing the white and checkered flags (front straight and backside).  It's like I'm acknowledging that I see the session is over.  I will say the guy flagging in T-7 this time was very "enthusiastic" in his flag waving abilities.  I don't recall seeing someone waving flags as vigorous in previous trackdays.

haha, i do the same thing but i nod my head to acknowledge i saw them.

yeah, the guy in 7 was definitely into it...

william, i should've known that was you passing me on the outside coming down the front straight you crazy bastid...from my vantage point it looked pretty tight but from yours there was plenty of room...lol

thanks for the vids guys, i've got some to share once i get them posted.

wallacew

• Kenne Bell Twin Screw
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2014, 07:20:13 PM »

...william, i should've known that was you passing me on the outside coming down the front straight you crazy bastid...from my vantage point it looked pretty tight but from yours there was plenty of room...lol

Yea it was plenty of room, for a rider like you (talented). In "that" area, and with those i trust or have watched a few laps, i would rather go outside than inside. Some make a significant swooping move in taking the kink, some don’t. Also, you hold a straighter more predictable line. One of the benefits of riding with good riders is trust.

PLUS---it was a great opportunity to get by the little speed demon I was chasing, who had found himself in traffic to your right :)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 07:22:58 PM by wallacew »
WERA Exp#333
'11 BMW S1KRR

kawaholic

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2014, 08:16:18 PM »

Yea it was plenty of room, for a rider like you (talented). In "that" area, and with those i trust or have watched a few laps, i would rather go outside than inside. Some make a significant swooping move in taking the kink, some don’t. Also, you hold a straighter more predictable line. One of the benefits of riding with good riders is trust.

PLUS---it was a great opportunity to get by the little speed demon I was chasing, who had found himself in traffic to your right :)

lol...thanks, yeah, i try not to play around from the hog pen through the kink... shit can get real ugly real quick!!!

kawaholic

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2014, 10:15:00 PM »

GDFTHR

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2014, 03:04:54 PM »

Tom,

Very Nice Video!

And kudos to Grady! still rolling at 60 years young! I hope I'm STILL able to do it to :dunno:

R/
GDFTHR

kawaholic

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2014, 03:56:44 PM »

yeah, no kidding, me too...

bmrboy

• Ride like the Wind !!
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2014, 05:14:11 PM »

Stupid me !!!!  Gave you the inside in line at Roller coaster !!!!     :banghead:

I was right up your a_s the last lap 1/2 .....   that was freaking great !!     :tiphat:

Too bad you didn't have a wider angle camera , the T-1 late brake battle was on !!!

Last session of the day , was kind of taking it easy ...  had a small moment session before
  front tire had a small slide setting up for T-2 ... So I did some mowing ....       :wow:

« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 05:18:01 PM by bmrboy »
M.GRADY ...
2011 GSXR-750 [A]
Become Water ..

wallacew

• Kenne Bell Twin Screw
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2014, 05:17:07 PM »

Tom,

Very Nice Video!

And kudos to Grady! still rolling at 60 years young! I hope I'm STILL able to do it to :dunno:

R/
GDFTHR

That's next year for you, right? :)
WERA Exp#333
'11 BMW S1KRR

bmrboy

• Ride like the Wind !!
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2014, 05:20:48 PM »

Tom,

Very Nice Video!

R/
GDFTHR

Correction ...... that would be 61       :tiphat:
M.GRADY ...
2011 GSXR-750 [A]
Become Water ..

GDFTHR

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2014, 05:36:18 PM »

That's next year for you, right? :)

I feel 60! after 25 years in helicopters! Especially my back! But I actually feel better while in the "tucked in position" ! The pain goes away? I wonder if I could get the Vet Admin pay for TD's as pain relief and therapy?  :D

R/ GDFTHR

GDFTHR

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2014, 05:38:42 PM »

Correction ...... that would be 61       :tiphat:

I was giving you the benefit of my doubt? Anyway, looks like you are getting off the turns real good.

See you out there next time!

R/
GDFTHR

wallacew

• Kenne Bell Twin Screw
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2014, 05:57:54 PM »

I feel 60! after 25 years in helicopters! Especially my back! But I actually feel better while in the "tucked in position" ! The pain goes away? I wonder if I could get the Vet Admin pay for TD's as pain relief and therapy?  :D

R/ GDFTHR

I feel you! I got 20+ years carrying a ruc sack and jumping out of airplanes. Two more years and I'll be hanging up the boots.
WERA Exp#333
'11 BMW S1KRR

GDFTHR

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2014, 07:09:21 PM »

I feel you! I got 20+ years carrying a ruc sack and jumping out of airplanes. Two more years and I'll be hanging up the boots.

Enjoy it while you can! I miss it! I miss the troops most of all and the comradery.  :(

To fill in the void I have my Track Day Brothers! :D I think Track Days are what has kept me sane but I gettin a little crazy here lately.   

R/
GDFTHR

vinny337

« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2014, 06:23:35 AM »

Lol!! Thanks Vin! When are you coming south again?

I wanted to ride at CMP in November but we'll be on vaction that week!!  I love that track...
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.62 seconds with 24 queries.