Performance Riding Experience Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: suspension problem i think  (Read 8082 times)

JRA

• Administrator
Re: suspension problem i think
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2014, 09:30:45 AM »

There was an NCS'r that started doing track days on his CBR at right around a quarter million miles. Honda car engines were just big motorcycle engines for years.... those things can go forever.

I guess what I meant to say was I've never heard of s sportbike with that many miles. Usually they get crashed or have mechanical problems due to abuse or neglect long before that. I could see a Honda racking up that many but a Kawasaki? LOL. JK  :D
John Allen
Co-Founder/President
PRE Track Days
john dot allen at ridepre dot com

kawaholic

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2014, 12:25:01 PM »

I guess what I meant to say was I've never heard of s sportbike with that many miles. Usually they get crashed or have mechanical problems due to abuse or neglect long before that. I could see a Honda racking up that many but a Kawasaki? LOL. JK  :D

that's fucked up john... that cut DEEP...  :nutkick:  :nada: :D

i've heard of a few guys with the older connie's having like 3-400k on them, with not much more than regular maintenance.

griffonrider

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2014, 03:05:41 PM »

I have a '76 Kaw KZ900 with 168,000 on it.  Never abused (much) ;) still stock, still fires up and runs like a champ.  I did have to put a new top end on it at 127,000 though.
Mike
'07 Ducati 1098 (Track)
'11 R6 (Track) <SOB is tryin' to kill me>sold to an up and coming MotoAmerica rider.
'03 Harley Lowrider (Street)
'76 Kawasaki KZ 900 (Garage Queen)

F__k the dumb shit, let's ride!!!!

sportracer07

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2014, 06:36:05 PM »

Damm john that is messed up lol. I have a 95 cbr f3 that i do track days with. Blue and white in I group you may have seen it.  Either way at least im not on a suki, i mean suzuki lol jk...  And griffonrider, post some pics of your kz if you can..
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.526 seconds with 26 queries.