Performance Riding Experience Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Carry-On 7X12 trailer, FULLY FINISHED INTERIOR  (Read 3041 times)

DonD

Carry-On 7X12 trailer, FULLY FINISHED INTERIOR
« on: July 23, 2014, 10:32:20 PM »

We're selling a very nice 2011 7X12 Carry-On dual axle trailer with electric brakes and fully finished interior - no bare plywood anywhere.   Purchased new mid-2012, and we have a clear title.
It has one bike chock installed in the middle, but can be configured to haul 3 bikes by adding chocks.
Lots of flush tie down rings in the tile floor. Walls are polished aluminum tread plate about 2-3 up the sides, with gray aluminum from there on up.
I've installed Kobalt accessory rails (like Lowe's sells for garages) all along the interior, and have clip-on metal baskets on them in the front, with clip-on mesh baskets installed for helmets, gloves, boots, etc. Lots of room to hang more stuff!
I installed polished D-rings all over the lower walls to use straps to easily anchor everything we take with us, and we take a lot.
Externally, it's polished aluminum tread plate partially up the sides with red aluminum from there up. Polished tread plate fenders.   Note the top of the door is scratched up on the outside near the top.  This is because I moved the trailer with the door down when I first got it and before I had established a routine!
It has a pull down ramp in the back, with the same polished aluminum tread plate.   I found the tread plate to be slippery when even slightly wet, so put down anti-skid material to assist with pushing the bike up the ramp.
There is an unused spare wheel and tire; it's attached inside the nose of the trailer.
Tires are in great shape and the brakes were serviced at the end of last season just as a precaution.
I bought this unit new in mid-2012. It works out very well and the only reason I'm selling is I found a deal on a toy hauler.
The trailer is located in Dublin, VA, about 45 minutes south of Roanoke. 
Asking $3950 but the price is negotiable. You can contact me at dedjr@frontiernet.net or call me between 10 am and 8 pm at 304-922-2805.

crash675

Re: Carry-On 7X12 trailer, FULLY FINISHED INTERIOR
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 12:34:35 AM »

Very nice trailer. Wish mine was like that on the inside
D Reagan
Wera Novice #320
09 zx6
09 675

DonD

Re: Carry-On 7X12 trailer, FULLY FINISHED INTERIOR
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 06:25:21 PM »

SOLD
 :)

Page created in 0.308 seconds with 24 queries.