Performance Riding Experience Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: About PRE  (Read 27930 times)

JRA

• Administrator
About PRE
« on: March 05, 2014, 05:46:23 PM »

WHO ARE WE?

Charles Allen and wife Barbara are managing the business end of this organization. Charles is a CPA, CFP, CFA, former regional bank COO, and has run many businesses successfully for over thirty years. Barbara has had a long career managing the day to day operations of many of the family business's which now include PRE. They both love to snow ski, have two grown sons, and two golden retrievers named Jake and Jack. Charles particularly loves anything business related and is looking forward to the challenge of continuing to make this organization successful and sustainable.

Mike Ruhe is a life-long motorcycle enthusiast, control rider, amateur mechanic, and in 2014 a member of Dane Westby’s pit crew. Mike jumped on the track in 2006 and never looked back . . . well, except when control riding.

John Allen is the President of PRE, manages trackday operations, and has been riding on the track since 2003. Over the years he's become reasonably good at it, and in the process discovered that he enjoyed sharing what he’ learned with others. John started working with NESBA is 2008 as a control rider, and ran all of the Southeast Events for NESBA from 2010-2013. John is a custom home builder specializing in high end residential construction.

Our trackday staff is made up of carefully selected individuals who are focused on helping PRE customers get the most out of their trackday. Collectively we have over 200 years of trackday experience, and we are ready and eager to share that combined knowledge with our customers. You can view our staff bio page here. http://ridepre.com/staff/

One goal of PRE is to build  camaraderie in the paddock so that our riders know each other. We believe that knowing your fellow riders off the track lends to the family feel we are creating at our events, and also leads to a safer event on the track. With that in mind we regularly host cook-outs for all our participants called meet-and-greets. Our hope it that this adds to the experience and facilitates getting to know other like-minded riders.

These are the principles that govern this organization:

We are going to do our best to provide a safe venue, a professionally organized day, and most of all, a fun experience for everyone who attends. We are very enthusiastic about trackdays, and it will show in the way we run our events.

We are very well funded, so you don’t have to worry if your track day is solidly booked. We will try to ensure that you always see our events listed on the hosting tracks website, and you can contact us or the track any time to verify.

We are always available to answer any questions you have, and any inquiries will be responded to promptly.

Perhaps most importantly, this organization is one that is founded on integrity. We will always try to do what is right.

Welcome to Performance Riding Experience.
John Allen,
President
Performance Riding Experience

« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 08:30:09 AM by JRA »
John Allen
Co-Founder/President
PRE Track Days
john dot allen at ridepre dot com

Todd Clark

Re: About PRE
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 05:49:09 PM »

looking good, John. 

michicago

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 07:00:40 PM »

John, it's about damn time you landed on your feet! :)

Seriously impressive how quickly you guys have come together and can't wait to see how this develops!

crash675

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 07:54:08 PM »

Glad to see this happen John. Cant wait to ride with the org.
D Reagan
Wera Novice #320
09 zx6
09 675

warregl

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2014, 08:00:04 PM »

John,

I have ridden with you and Mike several times and I was always impressed with how well your track days were run, even in comparison with others in your previous organization. As soon as I heard about your new endeavor I was very excited about the possibilities.

Best of luck and I am looking forward to this season even more now!

Best,
Carey
"There are some things nobody needs in this world, and a bright-red, hunch-back, warp-speed 900cc cafe racer is one of them - but I want one anyway, and on some days I actually believe I need one." - HST

noobinacan

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2014, 08:17:59 PM »

This is great and straight. just like it should be. :D
good luck Allen brothers and Ruhe!

cbgixxer

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2014, 08:57:21 PM »

Congrats on your new venture John! if myself, NCS or Hazardous can help in any way, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Matt

Quickone4u

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2014, 09:01:46 PM »

Awesome to hear! Looking forward to getting out there with you guys this season! Excited!
Mike R.
07 Suzuki GSXR 600
02 Suzuki GSXR 600

Stretch

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2014, 09:05:08 PM »

Looking forward to being a member in this new organization!  Thanks for your efforts Mr. John!  This is a breath of fresh air!
If I had all the money I have spent on motorcycling.....I'd spend it on motorcycling.

Shenanigans

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2014, 09:15:40 PM »

Congrats on your new venture, I know you guys will be a success!
Gary Elkins

Joeyb

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2014, 09:16:55 PM »

I was just kidding when I said JRA for president, not really but I'm so excited to see this new org take shape!!!
2009 GSXR 750
#77 A

bmrboy

• Ride like the Wind !!
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2014, 09:41:56 PM »

John , you always ran a great show , you have my utmost respect ....
One of the things that brought me back to the track , was you !! you're ideals , principals,
ethic's .. You & your crew are fine representatives of this sport , you can only grow from here.
M.GRADY ...
2011 GSXR-750 [A]
Become Water ..

Taylor 22

• Control Rider
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2014, 09:56:13 PM »

This is very cool guy's. Thank you for starting P.R.E , I'm looking forward to watching this club grow. Good times and good people, I hope to see everyone soon.  T
Taylor Wells
PRE CSR
(855)RIDE-PRE

'15 r6 #22
'03 yz250f #22
'01 xr100 #22

Spinak 627

• Control Rider
  • dopo aver cavalcato una ducati la mia moto non ren
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2014, 10:13:48 PM »

Awesome sauce
Matt Spinak
CCS Expert #627

Gearheaded

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2014, 01:55:36 AM »

Fantastic guys!

Can't wait to ride with your organization :cool:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 36 queries.