Performance Riding Experience Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: 2 nice days at NCBIKE!!!  (Read 214 times)

Taylor 22

• Control Rider
2 nice days at NCBIKE!!!
« on: September 08, 2020, 08:42:30 AM »

WOW!!! Awesome weekend at NCBIKE... 🏍🏍.  Great weather for riding and camping!! Casper and I had a ton of fun and we hope all that were there had a good time as well!!! 🏍🏍.

Forward VIR!!! 🏍
Taylor Wells
PRE CSR
(855)RIDE-PRE

'15 r6 #22
'03 yz250f #22
'01 xr100 #22

lucky13

• Be water, my friend.
Re: 2 nice days at NCBIKE!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2020, 10:10:57 AM »

I had a great time riding with my friends!  Aside from that one thing (amazingly, no ECU was launched/harmed?) it was a fantastic weekend!

As always, I received some quality instruction both directly and indirectly.  This weekend included a few fantastic rides with some of the Irish crew.  I enjoy the different methods CR's use to deliver their points, provide feedback, and add to my understanding of the task at hand.  Some of it is starting to rub off! (or on??) As the pace quickens, I am getting better at slowing things down, focusing on my intended line, and managing situations that present with quick and deliberate actions.  Avoiding a rider going down meters in front of me really made me appreciate these skills as much as adding 15 (20?) mph to my T1 entry speed while going around a rider on the outside, or not panicking during baby stoppies tight into T2.  Although I am riding faster than I ever have, I also feel more in control and relatively safe considering the activity.  Thanks guys!

« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 10:23:55 AM by lucky13 »
Craige K12 #13  :n::i:
K8 GSX-R 600 | '16 1290 SDGT
http://lucky13moto.smugmug.com/PRETrackDays

Breezie

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 03:35:08 AM »

Yes it was an awesome weekend. I finally received my Advanced bump after working with several coaches over a span of trackdays. It feels great to know that it was earned and not given. I feel that with the help of Matt Spinak I have become a faster and Safer rider. Thanks for the great weekend.

Kyle M

• Not sexy need not apply
  • Control Rider
  • Turn yo' head until you start to Break yo' neck
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2020, 09:13:43 AM »

Great to hear the weekend was a blast, sorry I missed it
Kyle Mathews
09 RM R1 #33

Page created in 0.182 seconds with 23 queries.