Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: CMP  (Read 1049 times)

Taylor 22

• Control Rider
CMP
« on: May 18, 2020, 11:56:30 AM »

Can’t wait to see everyone (from a socially acceptable distance of course)
Also looking forward to seeing if I can still ride my bike 🤔 ??  (Not that I ever could)
I hope everyone is doing well and is excited as I am to be at the track again...😁🏍😁

P.S.  it’s never too early to talk about going to the track..😁😁😁
Taylor Wells
PRE CSR
(855)RIDE-PRE

'15 r6 #22
'03 yz250f #22
'01 xr100 #22

RocketDan

• Control Rider
Re: CMP
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2020, 12:06:02 PM »

I can’t wait to ride with my PRE family!

The countdown begins

Daniel Hughes
2015 R1

andrew230

• Control Rider
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 12:21:00 PM »

:agree:  im ready to ride.  haven't been peddling lately due to be busy at work so we will see how things go. 
Andrew Gold ccs#230 expert

2006 SV-650
2011 gsxr-750

Natrix

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2020, 06:02:36 PM »

SO eager to get back to it!
Kerry

I'm not slow; I'm deliberate :D
N 333 - '06 GSX-R750

the-uno

• KCCO
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2020, 07:25:37 AM »

I am ready to go now! Can't wait to see everyone!
15 R1 308  :a:
:ws:

Nick "uno" Munson

RickyBobby

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2020, 07:56:51 AM »

This will be my first time at CMP, so I've watched a few videos to see what the layout is like. Can't wait to get back on the bike and turn some laps! I'll be counting on the CR's to show me the way around.

What's the power setup like? I'll bring the genny, but I'd rather just run a cord if I can.
I Group
K7 GSXR750

lee7

• B.S.
CMP
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2020, 08:36:10 AM »

From my experience there, it’s really nice to get a garage spot if you can, so you don’t need to worry about setting up a canopy or pitting in the sand/grass. They do have lots of power receptacles thou, I’ve never struggled to find power there even without a garage spot. 

This will be my first time at CMP, so I've watched a few videos to see what the layout is like. Can't wait to get back on the bike and turn some laps! I'll be counting on the CR's to show me the way around.

What's the power setup like? I'll bring the genny, but I'd rather just run a cord if I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 R6 #337
2018 Street Triple RS

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friend.

52 Ruhe

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2020, 01:55:23 PM »

Note not every garage space will be available for use.

Sent from Spinak’s samsuck phone
Mike Ruhe #52

Partner - Founder

www.ridepre.com

Canton, GA

Mobile: 404-435-8427

mike.ruhe@ridepre.com

Davidson SV650

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2020, 06:03:42 AM »

Maybe I missed this, but can we get in Friday to set up?  If so, what time do the gates open?  And, what time do the gates open on Saturday morning.
Thanks!  See you in a week!
'06 SV650 Track Bike
'10 VFR1200F Street Bike

52 Ruhe

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2020, 06:20:45 AM »

5 or 5:30 Friday. If riding only Sunday same time Sat as we need min number of people in paddock.

Sent from Spinak’s samsuck phone
Mike Ruhe #52

Partner - Founder

www.ridepre.com

Canton, GA

mike.ruhe@ridepre.com

Davidson SV650

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2020, 07:43:58 AM »

Thanks Mike. How about Saturday morning?
'06 SV650 Track Bike
'10 VFR1200F Street Bike

RocketDan

• Control Rider
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2020, 07:45:42 AM »

Maybe I missed this, but can we get in Friday to set up?  If so, what time do the gates open?  And, what time do the gates open on Saturday morning.
Thanks!  See you in a week!
Here is the email that went out detailing the next couple of events. Gates open at 5:00 for CMP

“Below we have listed some general information that will cover PRE Track Days events at CMP and VIR through the month of June. 
These are private events and not open to the public. No spectators will be allowed.
Participants are permitted to bring 1 crew member that they deem are essential to their participation in the event. Examples of essential duties would be helping with bikes and gear, or being onsite to aid in the event of an injury to the participant. Crew are not allowed to take photos. All crew must be at least 18 years of age.
The name of any crew attending must be submitted to PRE Track Days in advance of the event.
Crew will be allowed to watch when the rider they are supporting is on track as long as social distancing from others is maintained. Crew must return to the pit area once their rider exists the track.
Registration for events must be done online at our website at ridepre.com. There will be no registrations at the track.
Registration for Saturday May 30 will close at 5:00 pm on Friday, May 29.
Registration for Sunday May 31 will close at 5:00 pm on Saturday, May 30. (VIR events will follow the same schedule)
In order to enter the track facility you must be on the PRE Track Days list of registered riders and crew at the gate. No one will be allowed entry if they are not on the list. If you bring crew and haven't notified us in advance of the crew members name they will be refused entry. Absolutely no exceptions.

Those registered before 5:00 pm on Friday will be allowed entry when the gate opens at 5:00 pm on Friday afternoon (5:30 for VIR). Anyone riding on Sunday who registers after 5:00 pm on Friday will not be allowed entry until after 5:00 pm on Saturday.
If you are already registered and plan to only ride Sunday, please wait until at least Saturday afternoon to arrive in order to minimize the number of people inside the track facility.

All participants and crew entering the track facility will be required to sign an Assumption of Risk Contagion waiver prior to entering the track facility.
Camping is allowed, however all campsites and pit sites must be 25' apart, no exceptions.
Maximum of two participants plus crew per pit site or camp site.
Participants and crew will be required to stay within the proximity of their pit area or campsite when not on the track. Routine tasks such as going for tire service or restroom breaks are fine.
Camping is free.
15-amp power is free on a first come, first serve basis.
30-amp power is free to campers on a first come, first serve basis (50 amp available at VIR). You must maintain the 25' distance to other campers so bring a long cord.
Bathroom facilities and showers will be open.
Tire service and Dunlop tire sales will be available.
Rental leathers and rental gear will not be available.
Open air garage spaces at CMP are limited to 2 participants per garage space and you must set up in a way to maximize social distancing from others.
Garage spaces at CMP are limited and can only be rented online at ridepre.com. Garage spaces are not available for rent at the track, and unoccupied spaces are for social distancing purposes and are not available for rent.
Garage spaces at VIR are available for rent at the track at the main gate, however reserving in advance by calling VIR directly is recommended.
Wearing a mask when not wearing a helmet is strongly recommended.
Maintain at least 6' of space to other people, and follow all instructions on social distancing, including maximizing space between you and others, and frequently washing your hands.
You cannot attend if you have experienced any of the following symptoms at any time during the 14 days preceding the event: fever, cough, shortness of breath, persistent pain or pressure in your chest, sore throat, respiratory issues, or loss of taste or smell.
All of these policies are meant to ensure that we can enjoy the sport we love, and continue to do so into the future. Your cooperation is of paramount importance, so please help us by taking these preventative measures very seriously. We are hopeful that by our July events some relaxing of these restrictions will be possible.

As we always do, we will send registered riders specific information about all events a few a few days prior. For CMP you can expect this email to participants on May 27 or 28. Please be on the lookout for this email since it will contain very important information about how this event will run. The Covid pandemic has forced us to modify our procedures so there will be procedural differences that you aren't accustomed to. The emails we will send will cover in detail everything you will need to know.   

Our schedule for the rest of 2020 is listed below. We expect to run all of the events shown. If things change, or an event gets rescheduled, it will be updated on the events tab at ridepre.com as soon as any change occurs. If an event is listed on our website it is a go. If something happens that forces a cancellation all registered riders will receive refunds. If an event is rescheduled, registered riders have the option of switching to the new date, or receiving a refund. You will always have the most up to date information by checking the events shown on our  website. 

If you have any questions about PRE Track Days or any PRE Track Days event you can email us at info@ridepre.com, or call at 855-ride-pre (855-743-3773).”

Daniel Hughes
2015 R1

fireman1028

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2020, 04:08:40 AM »

They usually charge for 30amp power correct? If it’s free now(like VIR) I will leave the generator at home...

52 Ruhe

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2020, 08:08:46 AM »

I would bring it just in case spacing becomes an issue.
Mike Ruhe #52

Partner - Founder

www.ridepre.com

Canton, GA

mike.ruhe@ridepre.com

MacDRacer

• Rich Warfield
    • Loud Pipes! motorcycle podcast
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2020, 10:38:03 AM »

Hi All,  new to the forum and PRE.  I've done three track days at CMP with others, but I'm looking forward to joining you all on Saturday.  I signed up and registered about a month ago.  The recent update email said all registration is done online and nothing at the track.  If I registered and paid is that it or is there another step since there is nothing being done at the track?

Also, I'm interesting in running through tech with two bikes.  My track only R6 and a road going Interceptor that I'd like to run one session (also a backup).  Is there a place I need to note the second bike as I don't see it in the registration?  Also, would the second bike run the same number?

Thanks all in advance for the information and can't wait to get back on the track!

-Rich 
-Rich
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 37 queries.