Performance Riding Experience Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: A MESSAGE FROM TSG  (Read 399 times)

TrackSide Gear

• We've Got You Covered
A MESSAGE FROM TSG
« on: May 14, 2020, 04:37:00 AM »

Dear PRE Track Day family,

COVID-19 has changed the way businesses must think, plan, and act to be socially responsible in an effort to stop the spread of the virus.   We know our rental gear and retail goods are really more like shared goods, and that they are in contact with peoples skin, sweat, and breath.  Since we are all still practicing social distancing, and because we cannot guarantee that we can disinfect all gear inside and out, we don't feel that we can safely provide our services at this time.

As a result of this awareness, we are not able to attend any trackday events in the current COVID-19 atmosphere.  We will discontinue offering gear for rent and providing repair services too.   We will continue to offer our existing inventory for sale and can ship to your door.

We want everyone to know that this decision was not an easy one to make, but we feel it is the right decision for us at this time.  We appreciate the love and support you have shown us the past 8 years and we thank you all from the bottom of our heart.

Tommy & Susan Tapscott

Tommy & Susan

seasnake

Re: A MESSAGE FROM TSG
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 03:40:14 PM »

I'll miss you guys at the track, but fully understand and support your decision. 

I'm not even sure how I'll make track days work at this time.  Covid-19 sucks!!
Dave Miller
'14 S1000RR
OTP #11

Page created in 0.225 seconds with 23 queries.