Performance Riding Experience Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: 5 more years  (Read 420 times)

MBB1

5 more years
« on: February 22, 2020, 03:28:30 AM »

Marcquez just signed a new 4 year contract with HRC.  He has this year (2020) and then his 4 years starts at the end of the season.

Does this mean his little brother will not be  the number 1 rider in the team for the foreseeable future?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
R/
GDFTHR
SICILIAN RACING
"Well Done Is Better Than Well Said"

52 Ruhe

• Administrator
Re: 5 more years
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 01:50:50 PM »

I think Alex is gonna find the same as everyone else. Learn to ride like Marc or you are not gonna like the bike. The 2020 Less so apparently. Will be interesting if he gets on with it. Point being is if Marc is winning on it. They aint changing anything.

Will be interesting to see lil bro. will he gel or crack under the stark comparo  Garage wall would be awesome at some point.
Mike Ruhe #52

Partner - Founder

www.ridepre.com

Canton, GA

Mobile: 404-435-8427

mike.ruhe@ridepre.com

MBB1

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2020, 06:36:10 AM »

Mike,

I just saw today that Dovi is holding his cards close to his chest for next year and Ducati has been talking to other riders..

You know I like Dovi, but I think Jackass is the future. I also hope Zarco does well. Pecco Bagnia is a Rossi protege but I’m thinking Rossi will pull Bagnia and Morbidelli to the Petronis /VR46 MotoGP Team next year. In my thoughts, eventually, Rossi will manage the Factory Team and Lynn Jarvis will retire.

R/
GDFTHR
SICILIAN RACING

Kyle M

• Not sexy need not apply
  • Control Rider
  • Turn yo' head until you start to Break yo' neck
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2020, 08:33:28 AM »

Mike,

I just saw today that Dovi is holding his cards close to his chest for next year and Ducati has been talking to other riders..

I loved this doc about 2019 for Dovi and I think it sheds some light on the relationship between Ducati and Dovi

https://www.redbull.com/us-en/films/andrea-dovizioso-undaunted-film

Kyle Mathews
09 RM R1 #33

MBB1

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2020, 05:24:10 AM »

Kyle,

Thanks for sharing! That was a great documentary! Its like I said before, I like Dovi because my father-in-law was friends with Dovi’s grandfather. I’ve never met Dovi but I’m a fan!

Ducati expects allot from him as they should. He is the most successful rider of Ducati after Stoner. I reluctantly agree with Ruhe and Ducati, he should have won more races and finished higher in a few races. However, I must say that if Marc wasn’t in the mix, Dovi’s professor thinking and conservative riding could have won a world title for at least two years...

Anyway, WorldSBK started today, and MotoGP starts I. A week! MotoAmerica is after that!

I love two wheels!

R/
GDFTHR
SICILIAN RACING

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 36 queries.