Performance Riding Experience Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: CMP 10/5-10/6  (Read 604 times)

kondovski

CMP 10/5-10/6
« on: October 08, 2019, 06:30:50 AM »

Just wanted to drop a quick THANK YOU to all of the PRE staff for this past weekend.  The rain on Saturday looked like it was going to put a damper on the weekend but it turned out to be a nice day.  Looking past the "events" that took place, it was a blast.  No one wants to see, or be in a crash, but it happens.  I'm thankful (and so is my wife) that John and the rest of PRE take the extra steps to keep everyone as safe as possible.  Thank you.

Shout out to Taylor for spending the time with me on the track and pushing me to push myself.  That was so much fun.  Thanks for the bump too.  Looking forward to learned a lot more in I next year.

Thank you PRE!
2000 748
2017 959

RocketDan

• Control Rider
Re: CMP 10/5-10/6
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 06:48:05 AM »

Joe, it was nice meeting you and great riding with you Sunday. You were riding awesome out there! Congrats on the bump, much deserved.

Thanks for the feedback and we hope to see you out there again soon.

Daniel
OTP Racing #14
Yamaha R1
Wilmington, NC

dbosch11

• Newbie For Life!
  • Control Rider
  • GWC
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 08:03:50 AM »

Congratulations on the bump!

Thank you for the message. It means a lot to us all  :)
d11b
10 r6

Taylor 22

• Control Rider
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 10:21:21 AM »

Daniel has a good eye for moving folks up  :thumbup:  You’re looking good out there and Intermediate is a ton of fun, let’s keep having fun!!!  :clap:
Taylor Wells
PRE CSR
(855)RIDE-PRE

'15 r6 #22
'03 yz250f #22
'01 xr100 #22

jackmccausland5

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 07:45:47 PM »

Gotta 2nd this - don't get to do many 2 day events, but am so glad I made the trip to CMP. Layout of the track is great (surface maybe not so much) and I love the atmosphere in the garages - very cool to see Scholtz and Co. doing their thing a few pits down and the way they interacted both on and off track w the whole PRE crew. Ron looked right at home sitting on Mathew's bike! The weather was just about perfect and you're welcome for my calling off the rain by mounting my rain tires Saturday morning - least I could do for the team.

Had a blast turning some fast laps with Spinak and Joel (seriously some of the most fun I've ever had on track) and appreciate all of the feedback from Kyle, Dan, Dean and all of the coaches throughout. The staff is what makes PRE so great - fun for sure, but very professional and with a keen focus on safety and developing riders to be better and, as a result, faster too. Thanks for a great weekend (family and all) and see ya at North!

Ducati 899
Chapel Hill, NC

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 37 queries.