Performance Riding Experience Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: High drama after NJMP Supersport race #2  (Read 102 times)

cartmen34

High drama after NJMP Supersport race #2
« on: September 09, 2019, 10:31:16 PM »

Apparently someone on the M4 team didn't care for Gillim's move on Sean Dylan Kelly.:wow:
I get why he's angry. Hayden made a bad pass (IMO) and basically took SDK out, but there are better avenues for conflict resolution than throwing a water bottle at a guy just coming off the track.    :nada:

He does however score some bonus points for his aim... and moving target no less. :popcorn:   
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 07:49:28 PM by cartmen34 »

Natrix

Re: High drama after NJMP Supersport race #2
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 05:24:13 AM »

Hadn’t seen that or read/heard anything about the goings on after the race (iirc, the podium stuff, etc., was chopped off the end of the on-demand file for that race; perhaps this is why).
Interesting coincidence that it was Hayes rolling in before Gillim there. Josh certainly seemed a bit perplexed (probably thinking “I thought we settled that and were good”) until he saw Gillim seemed to be the intended target.

Regarding the race in general, that was something. I hollered loud enough to annoy my wife. That was some close-quarters riding! Impressive for the most part, but yeesh!  :eek:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 05:27:11 AM by Natrix »
Kerry

I'm not slow; I'm deliberate :D
N 333 - '06 GSX-R750

52 Ruhe

• Administrator
Re: High drama after NJMP Supersport race #2
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 05:31:42 AM »

3 points on Hayden is a joke. There is aggressive and then there is too aggressive.

Also $150 fine for SDK’s dad is a joke.

John I am writing a check for $7000 that should cover the $150 fine for every time I now intend to throw a water bottle at someone that has pissed me off. I’ll get you another check after North for CMP.

Mike Ruhe #52

Partner - Founder

www.ridepre.com

Canton, GA

Mobile: 404-435-8427

mike.ruhe@ridepre.com

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 36 queries.