Performance Riding Experience Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: 2017 Coachman Freedom Express Toy Hauler $14,500  (Read 574 times)

fireman1028

2017 Coachman Freedom Express Toy Hauler $14,500
« on: July 28, 2019, 07:02:39 PM »

I am considering upgrading to a larger toy hauler or getting a regular TT and carrying the bike in the back of the truck.

This was my family's 1st travel trailer that we have owned for the last year. It has been a fantastic travel trailer that we have taken to state parks, campgrounds and racetracks for track days.

When I set out to find the perfect small/1st toy hauler, I had a few critical criteria:
1. Must be tandem axle
2. Must be Fiberglass.(no stick and tin for me)
3. Must be under 20' long
4. Must be able to sleep 3.
5. High quality
Once I started my search, I realized that there was only one option that checked all the boxes.

The only reason we are selling it, is to upgrade to a larger toy hauler or a traditional travel trailer.

It has a full size bed in the front, with plenty of storage areas. 2 burner propane stove, microwave, full size refrigerator/freezer, etc, etc

I have added some jack stands to turn the ramp into a deck/outdoor seating area. I just recently added a magnetic insect screen, which looks great.

Please feel free to reach out to me to discuss this further or for more pictures(I have a bunch)Full details in my CL link.
If that isn't allowed, I can list all the info and pictures here.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/rvs/d/fort-mill-coachman-freedom-express/6944509085.html
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 05:21:33 AM by fireman1028 »

fireman1028

Re: 2017 Coachman Freedom Express Toy Hauler $14,500
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 04:54:54 AM »

sold

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 35 queries.