Performance Riding Experience Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: VIR on 28th of JUNE  (Read 3740 times)

harry15

VIR on 28th of JUNE
« on: June 09, 2014, 09:03:41 AM »

Hi,

Is there anyone going from or passing through Greensboro (NC) and going to VIR on the 28th of JUNE?
I would be greatful if I could share a ride with someone.
I don't have a pickup or a trailer.

Thank you
Harry

the-uno

• KCCO
Re: VIR on 28th of JUNE
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 10:09:46 AM »

If no one is going through Greensboro you can always rent a uhaul. They have F150's you can throw a bike in the back of and it's fairly cheap. Just my  :2cents:
15 R1 308  :a:
:ws:

Nick "uno" Munson

Trkdaywannabe

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 05:41:44 PM »

Whereabouts, in GSO, are you at Harry? I'm north Greensboro, but not sure yet if I can ride Sat. My wife and I are going to the meet/greet that evening, but not sure if I'll have to work Sat during the day.....so I'm waiting to pull the trigger, and hopefully won't be too late, if I can ride.
Thom, A group #26
Dont let the letter fool ya !!

RickyBobby

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 05:53:06 AM »

I just saw this thread. If you are still looking let me know. I may be able to borrow a larger trailer and there would be extra room.

-Rick
I Group
K7 GSXR750

harry15

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2014, 06:41:59 AM »

Hi Guys,

Thanks so much for your replies, sorry for the late reply from my end. Hi Rick, yep I`m still looking for a way to get down there. That would be awesome if you have space. Let me know Please !!! My number is -----------. Hey Trkdaywannabe, I live on wendover ave (intersection of I-40 and Wendover, exit 214), did you pull the trigger yet??

Thanks again for your replies - Harry
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 07:20:55 PM by harry15 »

RickyBobby

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2014, 02:15:08 PM »

Harry,

I have your number and will give you a call. You can delete it from this thread.

I am able to borrow a larger trailer, so your bikes all set. My truck is pretty small and I have a another guy going already, so you probably want to drive there and I can take your bike and gear if that's ok. Or we could work on some dry storage in the back and then could all fit....anyway, I'll give you a call tonight.
I Group
K7 GSXR750

Trkdaywannabe

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2014, 04:57:00 PM »

Hi Guys,

Thanks so much for your replies, sorry for the late reply from my end. Hi Rick, yep I`m still looking for a way to get down there. That would be awesome if you have space. Let me know Please !!! My number is 2405004910. Hey Trkdaywannabe, I live on wendover ave (intersection of I-40 and Wendover, exit 214), did you pull the trigger yet??

Thanks again for your replies - Harry

Hey Harry, not going to be able to make it, to ride, but I'm shooting for hitting the fundraiser! Later in the evening. Turns out it's a HUGE weekend over at the jet factory, so we're working a lot. I'm out in the Brown Summit area. PM me your info, if you want, and I'll hit you up the next time I plan to ride anywhere.
Thom, A group #26
Dont let the letter fool ya !!

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 35 queries.