Performance Riding Experience Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: ISO toy hauler or enclosed trailer  (Read 1244 times)

Ronaldshoffner

ISO toy hauler or enclosed trailer
« on: April 18, 2019, 02:23:40 PM »

Hey guys I’ve been window shopping for a small toy hauler/ bigger enclosed (like a 7x20 or so dual axle) A/C equipped trailer with living quarters for a while and am going to buy one soon. I’ve searched both here and the WERA forums looking for one already setup for bikes but not much luck the few that are for sale is quite a drive. If you know anyone or want to upgrade but need to sale your current one I could be interested. Please let me know, just thought I’d make a post before buying one and being told by someone at the next track day they were trying to sell theirs. Looking for something up to 15k. Don’t get me wrong I would love to buy a 7k enclosed trailer but unfortunately I can’t buy your 30k toy hauler. Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

52 Ruhe

• Administrator
ISO toy hauler or enclosed trailer
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 01:26:22 AM »

I don’t think you will find many 7 foot wide with living quarters if by living quarters you are meaning bathroom and kitchen accommodations. If just sleeping quarters there are many nice set ups 20 x 8 and 7x 16 or similar in the paddock to give you set up ideas.
What are you towing with?

Sent from Spinak’s samsuck phone
Mike Ruhe #52

Partner - Founder

www.ridepre.com

Canton, GA

Mobile: 404-435-8427

mike.ruhe@ridepre.com

MonkeyMan

• Control Rider
Re: ISO toy hauler or enclosed trailer
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2019, 05:38:12 AM »

Hey guys I’ve been window shopping for a small toy hauler/ bigger enclosed (like a 7x20 or so dual axle) A/C equipped trailer with living quarters for a while and am going to buy one soon. I’ve searched both here and the WERA forums looking for one already setup for bikes but not much luck the few that are for sale is quite a drive. If you know anyone or want to upgrade but need to sale your current one I could be interested. Please let me know, just thought I’d make a post before buying one and being told by someone at the next track day they were trying to sell theirs. Looking for something up to 15k. Don’t get me wrong I would love to buy a 7k enclosed trailer but unfortunately I can’t buy your 30k toy hauler. Thanks guys.

Hey Ron - I recently saw something you might be interested in.

Tyson Williams recently listed his camper/hauler for sale on Stalkbook. I've asked him for a link to send to you or post here - but in the meantime here's the specs he recently posted:

2006 Keystone Hobbi toy hauler/camper. Selling due to we recently upgraded. Everything works. Tires have approximately 3k miles on them,
      mounted 2.5 years ago.

TRS pre drilled for 3 bikes. Also has recessed D rings.

Clean title, title in hand. Asking $7200 located in Sanford, NC

If I find the listing or when he posts it I can let you know.
"MonkeyMan" Mike
#413 Yamaha R1M
Flying Monkey Racing
http://www.facebook.com/FlyingMonkeyMotorcycleRacing

Ronaldshoffner

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2019, 05:49:26 AM »

Thanks a lot but Daniel told me about that yesterday. Going to look at it the first of the week

Ronaldshoffner

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2019, 05:59:27 AM »

I don’t think you will find many 7 foot wide with living quarters if by living quarters you are meaning bathroom and kitchen accommodations. If just sleeping quarters there are many nice set ups 20 x 8 and 7x 16 or similar in the paddock to give you set up ideas.
What are you towing with?

Sent from Spinak’s samsuck phone
With a trailer I would just be wanting the sleeping quarters like you said and yes I’ve seen several from a distance and honestly like that setup more due to less upkeep than a toy hauler and most of the time they have a larger garage area and f250

Ronaldshoffner

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2019, 06:04:39 AM »

It’s the diesel with towing package sorry should have been more specific

Ronaldshoffner

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2019, 08:09:24 PM »

Hey guys unfortunately someone beat me to Tyson’s toy hauler so if you find anything else please let me know. heart=broken

djhurayt

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2019, 10:18:35 AM »

May be more than you are looking to spend, but I just bought a matched set of 2007 CBR600RR from him and he was a pleasure to deal with.

https://forum.n2td.org/index.php?threads/toyhauler-xlr29hfs-forest-river.41361/#post-333805
david
07 Honda CBR600RR
11 H-D XR1200X
08 Husky SMR450

Page created in 0.201 seconds with 35 queries.