Performance Riding Experience Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13

Author Topic: Tell us about yourself  (Read 130427 times)

Dunham

Re: Tells us about yourself
« Reply #105 on: April 23, 2014, 06:57:51 PM »

Hi my name is Fred....I keed I keed.  Steve is my name and being old fat and slow is my game.  See ya VIR in May. 

Steve

Glad you are here Steve.  Let's ride!
The Motorcyclist Still Known as "Stock Shock John"

JRA

• Administrator
« Reply #106 on: April 24, 2014, 04:42:30 AM »

Looks like we picked up several new members yesterday so welcome to everybody!
John Allen
Co-Founder/President
PRE Track Days
john dot allen at ridepre dot com

Macguyver

« Reply #107 on: June 14, 2014, 07:46:48 AM »

I wanted to start by saying everyone I have had communication with has been first class all the way. Both John and Taylor has been fast to respond, clear, concise and best of all....nice! Great job! The web site is clear and easy to navigate....not loaded with a buch of un-needed links or advertising.....please keep it this way until the pressure is too much!
______________________________________________________________________________________
I have been riding since 1978 when Yamaha RD-400's were pretty new! I rode Keith Codes school 3 times in the 80's and 90's and also tried the Penguin school in New Hampshire. I was formerly from the motorcyle industry working in a dealership for years and then moving on to become a factory Honda Rep for 5 years. I was very fortunate enough to travel to Tokyo and go to Suzuka and see the first race that had 2-stroke 500's and 4-stroke 990's Moto-GP bikes! I met Rossi, Mick Doohan, Miguel, Kurtis, Nicky, Freddie Spencer, Maladin, Spies etc.......it was a very fun time and I learned a ton.
Ok now up to recent times and about 15 bikes later.... I am now riding with the first class Cornerspeed Group and I wanted to branch out a bit.....in that group I have learned a ton and I want to keep learning. I was excited to see P.R.E form and I have very high expectations after being exposed to Cornerspeed. I have heard nothing but stellar things about John Allen and I am very excited. I also signed up a riding friend of mine so P.R.E now has 2 new members.
I ride safe, smart and never put myself or others at risk......I stay within my abilities and push in small increments at each outing. I have been riding faster but more importantly smoother. Thats about it for now and I look forward to building solid friendships at P.R.E. I will help anyone with anything as far as tools, assistance.....just anything!
Thanks!
MS
Macguyver

JRA

• Administrator
« Reply #108 on: June 14, 2014, 08:05:26 AM »

Awesome first post and welcome to PRE!

Macguyver makes the 400th PRE message board member. You know what that means......?
John Allen
Co-Founder/President
PRE Track Days

Otto Man

« Reply #109 on: June 15, 2014, 03:04:27 PM »

I wanted to start by saying everyone I have had communication with has been first class all the way. Both John and Taylor has been fast to respond, clear, concise and best of all....nice! Great job! The web site is clear and easy to navigate....not loaded with a buch of un-needed links or advertising.....please keep it this way until the pressure is too much!
______________________________________________________________________________________
I have been riding since 1978 when Yamaha RD-400's were pretty new! I rode Keith Codes school 3 times in the 80's and 90's and also tried the Penguin school in New Hampshire. I was formerly from the motorcyle industry working in a dealership for years and then moving on to become a factory Honda Rep for 5 years. I was very fortunate enough to travel to Tokyo and go to Suzuka and see the first race that had 2-stroke 500's and 4-stroke 990's Moto-GP bikes! I met Rossi, Mick Doohan, Miguel, Kurtis, Nicky, Freddie Spencer, Maladin, Spies etc.......it was a very fun time and I learned a ton.
Ok now up to recent times and about 15 bikes later.... I am now riding with the first class Cornerspeed Group and I wanted to branch out a bit.....in that group I have learned a ton and I want to keep learning. I was excited to see P.R.E form and I have very high expectations after being exposed to Cornerspeed. I have heard nothing but stellar things about John Allen and I am very excited. I also signed up a riding friend of mine so P.R.E now has 2 new members.
I ride safe, smart and never put myself or others at risk......I stay within my abilities and push in small increments at each outing. I have been riding faster but more importantly smoother. Thats about it for now and I look forward to building solid friendships at P.R.E. I will help anyone with anything as far as tools, assistance.....just anything!
Thanks!
MS

Welcome! What kinda bike (and number) are you going to be riding on the track?
WERA Expert #37

Taylor 22

• Control Rider
  • Humiliated in human form
« Reply #110 on: June 16, 2014, 10:56:25 AM »

Awesome first post and welcome to PRE!

Macguyver makes the 400th PRE message board member. You know what that means......?
Look's like time to give "Something" away!!!!! :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :clap: :clap: :clap:   T

Sorry to "thread jack",  WELCOME!!!!! :D :D :clap: :clap:     see you soon!!!  :D         T
Taylor Wells
PRE CSR
www.ridepre.com
info@ridepre.com

'15 r6 #22
'03 yz250f #22
'01 xr100 #22

R1one

hello
« Reply #111 on: November 24, 2014, 05:20:25 PM »

The name is Endy. I have been riding for 20 years and was a member with  :dunno: Nesba in Expert class. I have been away for almost 4 years but promised myself i will be back in action. Here I am realizing today Nesba was no longer and the new P.R.E is my new best friend. Looking forward to ride with you guys and learning as I go with the pros. :adore:

Bike History:
1996 ktm 125
1994 Yamaha Tw 200
1999 R6
2004 R1
2005 GSXR 1000

JRA

• Administrator
« Reply #112 on: November 25, 2014, 03:37:16 PM »

Welcome to PRE Endy. :thumbup:
John Allen
Co-Founder/President
PRE Track Days

Vintage kart racer

« Reply #113 on: December 02, 2014, 10:19:36 AM »

I've been messing with bikes for about 35 years now.  Did some club racing in the NE in the early 80's, drag racing in the mid 80's.  I have been riding track days on and off since 1995....mainly VIR N and S, rode NJMP one time.  Now I'm old and slow but still have the passion :thumbup:
1999 Buell Cyclone AHRMA vintage

Fearnot69

« Reply #114 on: June 19, 2015, 02:16:52 PM »

I don't do forums, so I hope this posts. My name is John. I've ridden for 12 years. I ride year round and it's my passion. Started on a new 2002 Harley RoadKing. Still ride her, but hit a deer early in Nov.2014. Hope to put her together later this year. Bought a 2010 BMW RT, she's my cold weather bike. Wanted a Hooligan bike, so bought a 2007 Duc S4RS to ride to work. Have spent more time tinkering with her, than riding. Still have her, but will be up for sale shortly. Picked up a new 2013 Speed Triple R in July of 2013. Purchased from Frontline in Roanoke, VA. Nate Jennings, sales, talked me into a track day last year through Cornerspeed on the Full course at VIR. Loved it and am hooked. Did my second TD through PRE in May. I am doing my third on the 29th of this month at VIR. I work weekends, so am limited to TD during the week. I am trying to learn and be a better pilot. It's all about fun and learning something along the way. I live very close to VIR, so I've ridden down each time. I'm also slow and old, but hope to develop some game. Thanks for reading.

JRA

• Administrator
« Reply #115 on: June 19, 2015, 05:41:18 PM »

Welcome to PRE John! :thumbup:
John Allen
Co-Founder/President
PRE Track Days

bigshug1

« Reply #116 on: July 04, 2015, 10:06:06 PM »

Started another short post but in the event that you don't read it...here goes

I've been riding motorcycles now for over 20 years although I hadn't gotten one on the track until the past couple of years and what a ride it has been. Had NO idea what I was missing all this time!

I'll be at VIR as often as work and time permits (first day with PRE will be 7/13/15) so be on the lookout in the paddock for my silver Tacoma and i'll either be riding my ZX6 or my RSV4....slowly...around the track...lol

Looking forward to seeing everyone out there!

~Shane
Shane Carwile
Intermediate Group
2015 Yamaha R6 - #247
2017 Yamaha R6 - (probably) my backup bike :)

wilmothkayla

« Reply #117 on: July 05, 2015, 09:37:42 PM »

Names Kayla May but majority of you all know me as Joe's bettier half. My first track day ever will be September 13th on Patriot. I'll be going 35mph as I'll probably be terrified. I look forward to riding with PRE finally after being around for three years now you all are family!

JRA

• Administrator
« Reply #118 on: July 06, 2015, 03:58:15 AM »

Welcome Kayla! :clap: This place keeps getting classier all the time.
John Allen
Co-Founder/President
PRE Track Days

jbasim51

• Control Rider
« Reply #119 on: July 06, 2015, 02:19:49 PM »

Names Kayla May but majority of you all know me as Joe's bettier half. My first track day ever will be September 13th on Patriot. I'll be going 35mph as I'll probably be terrified. I look forward to riding with PRE finally after being around for three years now you all are family!
Awesome!!!!!!!! You are in great hands with all of these guys and you will do great!!!!!!!!!
Joe "Dirt" Basim
Director
CCS #51
K7 GSXR 1000 - Taking the paint off of new R1's since 2007
2012 Ducati 848 Corse (Getting a Heart Transplant)
2015 Honda Grom
2018 GSXR-1000R
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13

Page created in 0.186 seconds with 23 queries.