Performance Riding Experience Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: $500 boots...are you REALLY getting that much more for your money?  (Read 1743 times)

52 Ruhe

• Administrator
$500 boots...are you REALLY getting that much more for your money?
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2019, 05:46:33 PM »

It’s a foot bed (insole) covers the entire bottom footbed get rid of it and it’s like a totally different boot
Mike Ruhe #52

Partner - Founder

www.ridepre.com

Canton, GA

Mobile: 404-435-8427

mike.ruhe@ridepre.com

jsnonzzr

Re: $500 boots...are you REALLY getting that much more for your money?
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2019, 12:16:43 PM »

It’s a foot bed (insole) covers the entire bottom footbed get rid of it and it’s like a totally different boot

Im with you now.  I was not visualizing what you where talking about before.   Thanks.

52 Ruhe

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2019, 02:27:21 PM »

Rex

Um comfortable isn’t the right word. I am thinking other than them being flawless. They are used cause they are like a favorite pair of sneakers after the toe has worn through.

Super supple. Fit feels good ordering my normal 45. The Max Air before removing the footbed you just knew. Shit I can’t wear these all day.

The entry will take some getting used to. Just need to open the boot all the way as the closure boas are fixed now. A little like getting into a ski boot.
The ankle protection is robust and is reminiscent of a few models into Sidi history yet a bit more refinement. Just cannot get over the feel of them not right or loose they sort of surround your foot and the fit .... fuck I don’t know how to describe it other that ski boots supper slim ski boot or perhaps better a snowboard boot as it does not have a hard shell.
Very walkable.
So far impressed.
Shipping right now. Let’s just say with the current situation in government. Anybodies guess when you clear customs. I have been lucky so far but I do have a bunch of stuff shipped from overseas I don’t expect to see for a bit. These and my YEC stuff made it.
Review to continue post a day on the track. Overall first blush I am happier day one than I have been with many other boots.

Next up Spidi!!!!!
Mike Ruhe #52

Partner - Founder

www.ridepre.com

Canton, GA

Mobile: 404-435-8427

mike.ruhe@ridepre.com

MonkeyMan

• Control Rider
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2019, 06:32:24 AM »

Rex

Um comfortable isn’t the right word. I am thinking other than them being flawless. They are used cause they are like a favorite pair of sneakers after the toe has worn through.

Super supple. Fit feels good ordering my normal 45. The Max Air before removing the footbed you just knew. Shit I can’t wear these all day.

The entry will take some getting used to. Just need to open the boot all the way as the closure boas are fixed now. A little like getting into a ski boot.
The ankle protection is robust and is reminiscent of a few models into Sidi history yet a bit more refinement. Just cannot get over the feel of them not right or loose they sort of surround your foot and the fit .... fuck I don’t know how to describe it other that ski boots supper slim ski boot or perhaps better a snowboard boot as it does not have a hard shell.
Very walkable.
So far impressed.
Shipping right now. Let’s just say with the current situation in government. Anybodies guess when you clear customs. I have been lucky so far but I do have a bunch of stuff shipped from overseas I don’t expect to see for a bit. These and my YEC stuff made it.
Review to continue post a day on the track. Overall first blush I am happier day one than I have been with many other boots.

Next up Spidi!!!!!

Hmmmm.....the Rex looks pretty good. Will be interested in hearing your opinion after riding in them for a day.
"MonkeyMan" Mike
#413 Yamaha R1M
Flying Monkey Racing
http://www.facebook.com/FlyingMonkeyMotorcycleRacing

bigshug1

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2019, 10:43:13 AM »

Those Rex's look awesome...so, SO hard for me to not pull the trigger on those bad boys!
Shane Carwile
Intermediate Group
2015 Yamaha R6 - #247
2017 Yamaha R6 - (probably) my backup bike :)

TrackSide Gear

• PRE Vendor
  • We've Got You Covered
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2019, 11:26:28 AM »

Those Rex's look awesome...so, SO hard for me to not pull the trigger on those bad boys!
You know TrackSide Gear sells them!

See us for the best deal on SIDI Boots! 

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Tommy & Susan
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 38 queries.