Performance Riding Experience Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: WTB: bazzaz QS sensor  (Read 98 times)

lucky13

WTB: bazzaz QS sensor
« on: July 30, 2018, 10:55:08 AM »

Looking for a Bazzaz Quick Shift 'PULL' sensor so I can convert to GP shift, or the newer 'strain guage' which works in either direction. If you have one to get rid of, let me know.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 12:11:13 PM by lucky13 »
Craige K12 #13  :n:
K8 GSX-R 600
http://lucky13moto.smugmug.com/PRETrackDays

“It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

lucky13

Re: WTB: bazzaz QS sensor
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 12:10:53 PM »

my QS (push) sensor has crapped out - the rest of my ZFI-TC system appears to be functioning and the console accurately displays rpm and gear selection.  when performing an upshift, there is no change in the 'shift' light on the ZFI module, nor does the sensor light illuminate.  whatever went afoul did so about half way through Monday at VIR. working fine all season, left the grid after lunch and went to grab that first upshift to get the session going and my foot was met with harsh resistance, no shift.  a little fiddling with no success and it gave me an opportunity to exercise the left hand the rest of the day.  without the benefit of removing this one and having it bench tested, or doing a quick change out with a known good piece, it is a best guess this is the broken part of the system.  i'll remove it from the bike and do a continuity test on the wiring.

anyway...   i now am in search of a bazzaz QS strain gauge sensor, although it is probably the safe bet to just order a new one.  if you happen to have a new one laying around and would like to trade it for some loot, let me know.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 02:09:17 PM by lucky13 »
Craige K12 #13  :n:
K8 GSX-R 600
http://lucky13moto.smugmug.com/PRETrackDays

“It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 36 queries.