Performance Riding Experience Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: 2007 CBR1000RR *$4K* Other track gear for sale as well  (Read 1107 times)

mdcoleman

2007 CBR1000RR *$4K* Other track gear for sale as well
« on: June 23, 2018, 11:38:49 PM »

I have a 2007 CBR 1000RR with less than 6K miles on it. I do have a clear title to the bike, but have never registered it myself. So if you order some OEM fairings ($294) put headlight and twilight on you can put it back on. street as well but I do not have these items.  The race shop never sent them back to me.   I just reduced price to 4k on here for members.  it has Zero Miles since Conversion.  I have two sets of race body work, (1. Armor Bodies - White with black belly pan, 2. A set ordered from a shop in California that is very heavy duty.  This set needs repainted). It has a brand new rear OHLINS REAR ADJUSTABLE SHOCK and spring.($1500 cost)  Front forks have just been redone as well.  Quickshifter, Power Commander, Vortex Clip-ons, Vortex Rearsets.  I just got the bike back from a shop in Florida that tuned the bike and installed all the new parts. I have not had the bike on the track since I got it back. It also has a full Yoshimira Exhaust System.  Push button Start.

Along with the bike I have pit bull stands, Two sets of Tire Warmers, Moto D Helmet Carrier, Helmet(L) - Arai and a Shoe(L) C3 Full Face Modular Helmet for street, Full race leathers - (L, Size 52), Dianeese Boots (Size11) Several sets of gloves, and a box full of other racing or track Items.  I am selling separate and will try and get a list of everything.

I am having problems posting pics from my Mac but email me at colemanlawfirm@hotmail.com and I will send some to you.   

I am located near Hickory, NC.  Please text me first at 843-327-2111 and I will get back to you.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 09:06:26 AM by mdcoleman »

mdcoleman

Re: 2007 CBR1000RR For Sale and lots of track gear
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 02:21:57 PM »

Bump for Reduced Price

lee7

Re: 2007 CBR1000RR For Sale and lots of track gear
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2018, 04:42:46 PM »

Hey man, I’ve been looking for a trailer just around that size. I’d love to see some pics and maybe stop by sometime to take a look sometime.
2012 R6 #7
2018 Street Triple RS

mdcoleman

Re: 2007 CBR1000RR *$4K* Other track gear for sale as well
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 09:02:05 AM »

BUMP for price reduction

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 36 queries.