Performance Riding Experience Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: 2018 VIR Policies  (Read 12451 times)

52 Ruhe

• Administrator
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 05:00:55 AM by JRA »
Mike Ruhe #52

Partner - Founder

www.ridepre.com

Canton, GA

Mobile: 404-435-8427

mike.ruhe@ridepre.com

Irish01

Re: 2014 VIR Policies
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 06:08:17 PM »

:rtfm: Werd Sir!

"No Shirts, No Shoes, No Service"

Can not wait to Ride!!
:ws:
IRISH
RACING

the-uno

• KCCO
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 08:03:00 AM »

Is it time to ride yet?
15 R1 308  :a:
:ws:

Nick "uno" Munson

Pitzer89

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 06:43:42 AM »

This reminds me of Ruhe's reaction to people breaking the rules.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vB9U2hx6Qg

TDG 68

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 08:00:05 PM »

I was told by a VIR car guy that they are requiring wood under trailer leveling jacks also.  So if you have leveling jacks bring a couple pieces of wood.
Tim Gettier
A  #68
02 RC-51
06 CBR1000RR

MonkeyMan

• Control Rider
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2014, 04:53:49 AM »

Would it be wrong to suggest if you're not bringing your wood to a track day there's something wrong with you? Hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"MonkeyMan" Mike
#413 Yamaha R1M
Flying Monkey Racing
http://www.facebook.com/FlyingMonkeyMotorcycleRacing

TDG 68

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2014, 05:24:25 AM »

Would it be wrong to suggest if you're not bringing your wood to a track day there's something wrong with you? Hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just keep your wood to yourself & we will get along just fine. 
Tim Gettier
A  #68
02 RC-51
06 CBR1000RR

JRA

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2014, 08:30:24 AM »

P.R.E will be providing camping and power to all participants at our VIR events in 2014. This is just a little extra something we can do to make your experience with our new organization better.
John Allen
Co-Founder/President
PRE Track Days
john dot allen at ridepre dot com

Unbroken13

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2014, 08:52:59 AM »

Wow John!!!! That's nice and all just make sure you make some money!!! We all love how you ran that other track day stuff or we wouldn't be here... So make sure it's not just worth your while but that you last!!! Lol. What am I saying I'm sure you know more about this stuff than I will ever come close to... Thanks again!!!!

JRA

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2014, 09:03:59 AM »

Wow John!!!! That's nice and all just make sure you make some money!!! We all love how you ran that other track day stuff or we wouldn't be here... So make sure it's not just worth your while but that you last!!! Lol. What am I saying I'm sure you know more about this stuff than I will ever come close to... Thanks again!!!!

Don't worry. We are building something for the long term here. When you can actually pay a track in advance according to terms they are happy with they are willing to work with you.  Our ability to offer this to PRE riders is evidence of that. Including camping and power in our pricing is something we hope to be able to continue doing next season as well.

Our tag line is "It's all about the experience". What we mean by that is the whole experience. From the time you come through the gate until the time you leave. If not having to pay $35 for camping and another $25 for power adds to the experience and makes it more enjoyable for you, that is what we will try to do. I've probably had more complaints over the last few years about this than anything else. The difference between us and the other Org. is that we will listen to the customers and try to do something about it. And no, you won't see this reflected in our pricing. We will be competitive with everyone else, and there won't be any gimmicks that are confusing or hard to understand.
John Allen
Co-Founder/President
PRE Track Days
john dot allen at ridepre dot com

motorkas

• Control Rider
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2014, 09:27:51 AM »

Don't worry. We are building something for the long term here. When you can actually pay a track in advance according to terms they are happy with they are willing to work with you.  Our ability to offer this to PRE riders is evidence of that. Including camping and power in our pricing is something we hope to be able to continue doing next season as well.

Our tag line is "It's all about the experience". What we mean by that is the whole experience. From the time you come through the gate until the time you leave. If not having to pay $35 for camping and another $25 for power adds to the experience and makes it more enjoyable for you, that is what we will try to do. I've probably had more complaints over the last few years about this than anything else. The difference between us and the other Org. is that we will listen to the customers and try to do something about it. And no, you won't see this reflected in our pricing. We will be competitive with everyone else, and there won't be any gimmicks that are confusing or hard to understand.

Speechless. . .  :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:
Track: '12 BMW S1000RR
Street: '04 RC51

"Okay, somebody is going to have to explain to me how we manage to crash at half the speeds he's going"

- My brother to me after seeing Westby shred NJMP during a practice race at a track day.

motorkas

• Control Rider
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2014, 09:29:22 AM »

I wasn't sure if I'd be capped for how many times I could use my "bowing guy". . .

Your post definitely deserves a few more. . .

:adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

Track: '12 BMW S1000RR
Street: '04 RC51

"Okay, somebody is going to have to explain to me how we manage to crash at half the speeds he's going"

- My brother to me after seeing Westby shred NJMP during a practice race at a track day.

Quickone4u

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2014, 09:40:10 AM »

I wasn't sure if I'd be capped for how many times I could use my "bowing guy". . .

Your post definitely deserves a few more. . .

:adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

I agree  :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:
             :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Mike R.
07 Suzuki GSXR 600
02 Suzuki GSXR 600

MonkeyMan

• Control Rider
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2014, 10:44:57 AM »

P.R.E will be providing camping and power to all participants at our VIR events in 2014. This is just a little extra something we can do to make your experience with our new organization better.

It just keeps getting better and better!!!  :D
"MonkeyMan" Mike
#413 Yamaha R1M
Flying Monkey Racing
http://www.facebook.com/FlyingMonkeyMotorcycleRacing

TDG 68

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2014, 12:15:29 PM »

Thanks John & crew that is awesome.  It is nice to log on each day just to be amazed at how the PRE staff & the awesome SE riders can put a smile on my face.  Especially with all the bad news we (I) have had lately.  You are standing up for us & we are standing behind you.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 12:17:13 PM by TDG 68 »
Tim Gettier
A  #68
02 RC-51
06 CBR1000RR
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.207 seconds with 36 queries.