Performance Riding Experience Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: New to PRE  (Read 553 times)

drago

New to PRE
« on: January 29, 2018, 04:31:27 PM »

Hey all, my name is Luigi.  Just moved from the Bahamas to Cary, NC because of my wife's job about a month ago.  After reading up on different organizations, PRE looks to be the best fit for me, so I joined up on the forums and look forward to getting out to the track again.  I used to ride Homestead/Palm Beach/Jennings occasionally, but haven't been on my bike for over a year!  Hopefully I can find a job soon myself and be ready to get out on track in April/May.

I had a question about rental bikes for the track.  From reading the forums I know there is a place to rent gear, but I was also looking for a company that rents out bikes for the track so when my cousin visits, he could join me also, as he had a blast when he did that at Homestead.  If anyone has information regarding that, let me know please.  Thanks.

Other than that, I look forward to meeting people at the track.  I'm sure I will get to know the CR's real well as I need all the help available to better my riding, haha.

jbasim51

• Control Rider
Re: New to PRE
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 05:47:18 PM »

Welcome to your new family! We look forward to meeting and riding with you. Take a look around on the forum and you will find some great info as well as some great folks that like to have a good time.

As far as bike rental, that's not something we offer. There may be some folks on here that may know more info on how you would do that, though.

Looking forward to sharing some stories
Joe "Dirt" Basim
Director
CCS #51
K7 GSXR 1000 - Taking the paint off of new R1's since 2007
2012 Ducati 848 Corse (Getting a Heart Transplant)
2015 Honda Grom

jsnonzzr

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 07:18:28 PM »

As already said, this org does not rent.  There is one that I have heard of that does this, but... ride with PRE, they are better.

I have actually thought about something like this and wondered if there would be a market for it.  But there is so much liability to renting out a motorcycle I dont know if I would want to get involved in something like that. 

EDIT:    I live close to Cary ( a little east)  feel free to hit me up if you need help etc getting to the tracks. If I can help i will.

the-uno

• KCCO
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 09:10:29 AM »

Welcome to the PRE family! Looking forward to riding with you and meeting you. This group is the best group of people you could meet.
15 R1 308  :a:
:ws:

Nick "uno" Munson

MonkeyMan

• Control Rider
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2018, 12:17:07 PM »

Hi Luigi - welcome to PRE! Hope you're able to get things together and join us a bit this year!!
"MonkeyMan" Mike
Sicilian Racing
15 Yamaha R1M
Wera #413
http://www.facebook.com/FlyingMonkeyMotorcycleRacing

drago

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2018, 09:03:42 AM »

Thanks all for the welcome.  I appreciate the offer jsnonzzr.

That's too bad that it seems there is no way to rent a bike for the day.  Guess my cousin will have to wait until I get out of the novice group so we can both use my bike in separate groups (if that's even allowed).

Taylor 22

• Control Rider
  • Stalker.....
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2018, 09:24:21 AM »

Hey Luigi, welcome to Performance Riding Experience  :clap:

Riders in different groups can share a bike.  :thumbup:
The bike will have to be able to pass tech for the different groups. Example: If an Advanced group rider and a Novice group rider are sharing a bike ... the bike needs to follow Advanced group tech rules...  :thumbup:

If you have any questions please feel free to ask here or contact us and we will be glad to answer them.

Again welcome to the club and we look forward to seeing you at the track  :thumbup:
Taylor Wells
PRE CSR
(855)RIDE-PRE

'15 r6 #22
'03 yz250f #22
'01 xr100 #22

Spinak 627

• Control Rider
  • 2011 GSX-R 750
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2018, 10:10:52 AM »

Welcome to the family, dude. I look forward to riding with you
Matt Spinak
CCS Expert #627

Page created in 0.283 seconds with 37 queries.