Performance Riding Experience Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Starting racing in 2017?  (Read 16659 times)

RocketDan

Re: Starting racing in 2017?
« Reply #90 on: March 08, 2017, 01:49:17 PM »

Ergos... I've always just thought about them as a comfort issue. Never thought about it in that light but makes a lot of sense. If my brake levers aren't in the optimal spots I can see how that could hinder going from gas to brake and so on. Time to take a new/different look at my bike

I'm in on the reference points thread too!

andrew230

• Control Rider
Re: Starting racing in 2017?
« Reply #91 on: April 26, 2017, 12:15:23 PM »

Come to the one of the race events at VIR or CMP and feel out the atmosphere. It's tense, everyone is focused and serious. It's certainly something to lay eyes on and we could always use an extra hand in the PRE pits. Some people love it. I like a good mixture of both the trackdays and racing. I have fun racing but i have a blast riding all day and hanging with my peeps in the evening at trackdays. Either way, seat time makes you better regardless of where or how you do it buddy!

:agree:  Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I completely agree with Joe.   My first weekend was at CMP. I was super nervous leading up to getting down there just not knowing what to expect    :dunno:, but pitting with guys that I know and have done it before made the weekend a blast :D,   Cant wait for the Vir weekend now.
Andrew Gold ccs#230

2011 gsxr-750
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 37 queries.