Performance Riding Experience Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: So how did the rest of our PRE family do at CMP  (Read 2175 times)

52 Ruhe

• Is my name GOOGLE Mother fucker!!!!!!
  • Administrator
So how did the rest of our PRE family do at CMP
« on: April 11, 2016, 08:49:36 PM »

I know Joe Basim and Spina had a good weekend. What about the rest of the clan. if it wasn't a great weekend why. Was it bike set up or mechanical. We are interested to hear a report.
Mike Ruhe #52

Managing Partner - Founder

www.ridepre.com

Canton, GA

Mobile: 404-435-8427

mike.ruhe@ridepre.com

Steve Gould

• Control Rider
Re: So how did the rest of our PRE family do at CMP
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 05:57:55 PM »

The gloom has lifted and I am finally able to talk about the travesty that was CMP.

I am on a new bike this year that I just have not been able to come to grips with and find a good setup. I made a host of changes which helped out on the practice day. I just needed to make it turn just a bit better. I jacked up the rear 3mm. It turned it into an u rideable bucking bronco. Every bump resulted in a chassis/head shake that made it impossible to get on the gas. Then every time I did get on the gas it would wheelie, electronics would set it down and start shaking its head. Rinse and repeat.

Needless to say I was 3-4 seconds off my best time and really embarrassed. I'm committed to not giving up on it and figuring it out, as painful as it may be.

2014zx10rDylan

• One Track at a time
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 11:33:00 PM »

The gloom has lifted and I am finally able to talk about the travesty that was CMP.

I am on a new bike this year that I just have not been able to come to grips with and find a good setup. I made a host of changes which helped out on the practice day. I just needed to make it turn just a bit better. I jacked up the rear 3mm. It turned it into an u rideable bucking bronco. Every bump resulted in a chassis/head shake that made it impossible to get on the gas. Then every time I did get on the gas it would wheelie, electronics would set it down and start shaking its head. Rinse and repeat.

Needless to say I was 3-4 seconds off my best time and really embarrassed. I'm committed to not giving up on it and figuring it out, as painful as it may be.

You got her figured out now Brother!
2014 ZX10R #2
Dylan "Bulldog" Livengood
Novice Group - October 1st 2016 - first track day

Steve Gould

• Control Rider
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2016, 07:16:03 PM »

Yep, finally! The last six months have been the most frustrating I have ever experienced with motorcycles. I wanted to walk away and not look back. I have the chassis and electronics sorted really well. Now it's up to me!

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 36 queries.