Performance Riding Experience Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Got a friend doing his first trackday and he needs gear  (Read 99 times)

cartmen34

Got a friend doing his first trackday and he needs gear
« on: August 07, 2017, 01:01:14 PM »

Hi Tommy and Susan!

I'm happy to finally take advantage of your services.  I've got a friend who is planning to do his first track day at the Oct 30 VIR North date.  He has a helmet already but will need some if not all the gear.  He has his measurements ready to go.

How would you suggest we proceed?  Should I send you his measurements?  Should we come to one of the NCBike dates so he can try on some gear? 

I know the Oct VIR days are a long ways off but I want to make sure he's sorted well ahead of time and not running around trying to figure out his gear the morning of.  I want his day to go smoothly so he enjoys it as much as possible!

Thank you very much!

TrackSide Gear

• "We support the sport"
Re: Got a friend doing his first trackday and he needs gear
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 03:47:00 PM »

Hi Tommy and Susan!

I'm happy to finally take advantage of your services.  I've got a friend who is planning to do his first track day at the Oct 30 VIR North date.  He has a helmet already but will need some if not all the gear.  He has his measurements ready to go.

How would you suggest we proceed?  Should I send you his measurements?  Should we come to one of the NCBike dates so he can try on some gear? 

I know the Oct VIR days are a long ways off but I want to make sure he's sorted well ahead of time and not running around trying to figure out his gear the morning of.  I want his day to go smoothly so he enjoys it as much as possible!

Thank you very much!
Hi Tracy!

That is great news!  We are so happy to help your friend get out on the track and RIDE with PRE!   

We've made it a simple process and usually all it takes is phone call, text or email that includes the following information.

Name
Phone number
Email address
Height
Weight
Build  (slim, athletic, body builder, desk jockey etc.)
Glove Size (if known)
Boot Size
Event - You told us Oct 30, 2017

And usually that's all the details we need to make sure we have everything in stock your friend needs to ride on the day of the event.  Furthermore,  we  carry gear in bigger and smaller sizes in case the fit doesn't feel quite right.

We will be at NCBIKE and of course your friend is more than welcome to try on anything we have..

I hope I have answered all your questions and put your mind at rest.
We will take care of all your friends gear needs.  I have included the rental pricing for your friends information.

Please feel free to call or email me if I can answer any more questions.
Meanwhile I will be on the lookout for your friends sizing information.

Sending our best regards,

Susan and Tommy
434-960-7802
Tracksidegear@gmail.com

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 03:59:14 PM by TrackSide Gear »
Tommy & Susan

cartmen34

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 04:10:19 PM »

Excellent.  I've pointed him to this thread so I'm sure he'll be in contact with you.  Thanks again!   :tiphat:

TrackSide Gear

• "We support the sport"
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 09:19:54 PM »

Excellent.  I've pointed him to this thread so I'm sure he'll be in contact with you.  Thanks again!   :tiphat:
Your welcome!

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Tommy & Susan

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 18 queries.