Performance Riding Experience Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Selling Everything  (Read 424 times)

MonkeyMan

Re: Selling Everything
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2017, 08:30:58 AM »

UP FOR AUCTION!

Scott will be auctioning off his track day ipod.  His ipod is LOADED with the greatest hits from: The Carpenters, Fleetwood Mac, Engleburt Humperdinck, Tom Jones, STYX, Queen, REO Speedwagon, The Cars, Conway Twitty,  Jim Croce, Dion Warwick, and many other famous artists. Here is your LAST chance to have all the greatest hits from your favorite entertainers! Re-Live the 70's when things were much more romantic, and songs actually had a meaning.

This chance almost didn't happen! Scott's ipod was recovered from the trash and saved miraculously after a fellow Sicilian was jealous of Scott's singing talents! DON'T WAIT! Bring your Cash Now to NCBIKE for a chance to own the greatest ipod compilation ever!

KEEP SCOTT's LEGACY ALIVE!

Someone better grab this up quick - I assure you many a Sicilian has wanted to smash the crap out of this iPod!

This iPod contains enough AM radio friendly tunes that'll make a certain generation's eyes twitch as you remember road trips stuck in the back of an avocado green station wagon ('The Family Truckster') with paneling. And if you act soon Scott will even serenade you as he sings along with the tunes as only he can as you're doing final checks before tech. It's an experience that you'll never forget - but will want to instantaneously!
"MonkeyMan" Mike
Sicilian Racing
07 Daytona 675
15 Yamaha R1M
#413  :a:

AntonySquire 007

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2017, 08:28:02 AM »

Was there any gear left that didn't sell at NCbike? I'm the guy that bought your atem suit, rims and rain tires, gloves, fan, and extension cord haha. just wondering if the boots or other suit ever sold?
2006 Yamaha R6
2008 Yamaha R6 (sold)
2007 CBR600RR (sold)
2013 CBR600RR Repsol

MBB1

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2017, 09:22:14 PM »

Who got the iPod?
R/
GDFTHR
SICILIAN RACING
"Well Done Is Better Than Well Said"

MonkeyMan

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2017, 06:29:28 AM »

Who got the iPod?

Scott left with it. I almost swiped it when I was unloading all his gear and saw it on the seat of his Taco but wouldn't have been able to live with myself if I deprived him of that horrible music. Plus, he'll get to torture Dennis with it when they go play in the dirt, so....
"MonkeyMan" Mike
Sicilian Racing
07 Daytona 675
15 Yamaha R1M
#413  :a:
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 19 queries.