Performance Riding Experience Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Valencia  (Read 209 times)

the HAHA

• Control Rider
Re: Valencia
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2017, 08:58:38 PM »

Matt Heidel
AMA/WERA#35
Honda Wave 110cc (Thailand Series)

Natrix

Kerry

I'm not slow; I'm deliberate :D
N 333 - '06 GSX-R750

Natrix

Re: Valencia
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2017, 02:55:51 AM »

https://www.autosport.com/motogp/news/132974/dovizioso-says-lorenzo-didnt-hold-him-up

https://www.gpone.com/en/2017/11/12/motogp/lorenzo-i-stayed-ahead-to-give-dovizioso-a-tow.html

These inform my view a bit (but I know I don’t know squat).
1) I was previously wondering if Lorenzo had pulled a Marquez maneuver on purpose at Malaysia to help Dovi save face (by not having to be let by). Clearly they see no need for that and have zero issue with admitting such things, all the way up to “I gave him a tow” lol
Dovi didn’t look the least bit angry at the end of Valencia in the box. I was a little surprised by that, but seeing it and reading these interviews, I have to go with what I was wondering during the race; while I was frustrated with Jorge, I also kept thinking that these guys are top pros and probably know what they are doing.

2) Even the other aliens see Marquez as an alien. I think less that Lorenzo might have done the Malaysia thing on purpose.

3) Marquez will beat you psychologically at every chance. He beat Rossi last year by taunting him, screwing with him (Rossi succumbing was disappointing). He beat Ducati this year with yet another Marquez maneuver that made all of them throw up their hands and say “how can you beat that?”

Kerry

I'm not slow; I'm deliberate :D
N 333 - '06 GSX-R750
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.176 seconds with 18 queries.